Contract Milk Recorders required for:
- North Cheshire/ Flintshire/ Denbighshire areas
- Staffordshire/Derbyshire border
- Skipton & surrounding areas
- Leyburn/Northallerton areas
If you are:
- Looking for work with a challenge
- Computer literate
- An early riser
- Able to provide your own vehicle
- Used to farming environments
You are what we are looking for to fulfil Milk Recording contracts in the above areas.
The work involves attending afternoon and morning milkings to take milk samples, record yields and other relevant information, the data is then entered into a simple computer program.
The fee for the contract is based on the number of cows in the milking herd and a mileage allowance will be paid where appropriate.
Please apply to:
Shropshire & North Cheshire/ Flintshire/ Denbighshire
Tel: 07964 918476
Staffordshire, Derbyshire & Leicester
Tel: 07921 452789
Lancashire, Yorkshire, Skipton, Leyburn & Northallerton
Are you interested in career opportunities with Holstein UK, the CIS and NBDC? Find out more here