The Cattle Information Services (CIS) offer a fast-paced yet rewarding working environment providing services to dairy farmers. CIS was established in 1993 and is one of the UK leading providers of milk recording and associated services for dairy farmers across all breeds. We offer excellent core entitlements as well as an impressive benefits package and pride ourselves on being an employer of choice, offering a wide range of opportunities.
Current Field Vacancies:
CIS Area Manager to cover Lancashire and Yorkshire
Find out more and apply....
Current Office Vacancies:
CIS Lab Assistant within Animal Health, based at Telford, Shropshire
Find our more and apply...
Current Milk Recorder Vacancies:
Employed Milk Recorder for Ayrshire and Wigtownshire
We are looking to appoint an employed Milk Recorder for Ayrshire and Wigtownshire. The work involves attending afternoon and morning milkings to take milk samples, record yields and other relevant information, the data is then entered into a simple computer program. View role.
Self Employed Milk Recorders required in the following areas:
- Ayrshire (Self Employed)
- Staffordshire (Self Employed)
- Devon (Self Employed)
- Fife (Self Employed)
- Lanarkshire (Self Employed)
- South Lakes/North Lancashire (Self Employed)
- South Yorkshire (Self Employed)
- Layburn, Northallerton, Whitby & Scarborough (Self Employed)
- Gloucestershire and Monmouthshire (Self Employed)
We are looking for people with the following qualities:
- Looking for work with a challenge
- Computer literate
- An early riser
- Able to provide your own vehicle
- Used to farming environments