Manage your Herd Data amongst the Cows with our easy to use App.
If you want a quick, simple and easy way to add events and view animals in your herd, then look no further.
MobileHerd is a free App available to all CIS milk recording herds. It allows customers and advisors to view herd data and milk record information without the need for internet access, therefore it can be used on and off farm very easily.
The Treatment Page feature is now available on MobileHerd – Download the new version of the app on the App store or Google Play.
Watch the CIS Webinar on using the Treatment Page that will link to the Medicine Book on YourHerd.
Please view the MobileHerd Troubleshooting document for helpful tips on downloading the new version of the app.
MobileHerd App features:
- Securely download herd's information to your iPhone, iPad or Android device.
- Have all essential animal records at the touch of a button.
- Add individual animal events, as they happen.
- Links to breed societies and BCMS.
- Synchronise MobileHerd data, with the secure web-based YourHerd central database.
- View day to day reports for animals that are due to calve, serve, PD or dry off.
- Internet connection is only required for synchronisation of data when entered.
- Available free for iPhone, iPad and Android from the App Store.
- Step by Step set up guidance.
The free MobileHerd app helps you manage your herd out and about.
Step by Step Guide.
- Download free for Apple and Android devices from the App Store. For assistance refer to the CIS MobileHerd User Guide.
- Enter our herd number and PIN, if you have not yet received one from CIS please contact your CIS Area Manager or call us on 01923 695319
- Select the Sync section and ensure Sync is updated for Herd Info, Support Tables and Events
- You will be able to view up to date data through the Herd option and manage the herd through the diary
- Additional options on the app include request events, submit feedback and area manager contacts
Learn more about using the MobileHerd app by watching our webinars on the CIS Youtube Channel.